An important feature of the Project is the standard year-end examinations for grades 7-11 in all high schools, to ensure a consistent level of assessment of students , and improved performance of schools island-wide.
A central body is engaged in creating and coordinating standardized exams for all high schools.
2015 Grade Nine (pre-CSEC) Diagnostic Tests
The Grade 9 Diagnostic Tests consist of two (2) parts:
1. An Internal Assessment Tasks
2. A Multiple Choice exam in four subjects – Mathematics, English Language, Science and Social Studies.
The internal Assessment tasks are administered from February 2 to May 22, 2015 and the Grade Nine (pre-CSEC) Diagnostic Tests (Multiple Choice) is scheduled for May 27 & 28, 2015.
- Grade 9 Internal Assessments
May 27, 2015 - Mathematics, Social Studies
May 28, 2015 - English, Integrated Science
- 2015 Grade 7 Standardized Tests
The Grade 7 standard tests in English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies will be made
available to schools. The suggested dates for administration are;
June 3, 2015 - Mathematics, Social Studies
June 4, 2015 – English, Integrated Science
- Scanner Testing required before 2015 assessment exam
Scanner Assesment With PDF (Zip file)
Scanner Assesment With TIF (Zip file)
- Answer Keys 2015
* Grade 9 Answer Keys (Zip File)
* Grade 7 Answer Keys (Zip File)
- Other Attachments
- Submission of Results
Completed class files with results are to be submitted to email@example.com be
June 25, 2015 - Grade 9
July 2, 2015 - Grade 7